



We started really early on getting our grass looking good this year and I'm feeling pretty dang proud of it, considering our old man neighbor pays to have his done and ours looks way better!!! HAHA! Look at the difference from last year!
.jpg)
Nate has pruned the trees and the big hole in the middle of the yard that use to be a mud puddle is now thick nice grass. The plant in the grass is going in this barrel I just haven't planted it yet
and the last thing is our fence, our dumb blonde dogs chewed the crud out of the gate part so we replaced the boards and then I stained them today. Looks way better wish I would have had a before picture with it all chewed up. The boards don't match exactly but its okay still looks good. 
Well that's about it for now. We will have a huge slide show of our back yard by next week hopefully of all the stuff Nate has done. Its amazing!!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! And I love all of your updates!
Your yard looks awesome, I don't think the pictures do it justice, it looks even greener in person. I wish I had your energy, I remember the fun days of planting flowers and doing yard work. It all looks great! I loved reading and seeing Nate's art work too...awesome.
Post a Comment